Our Core Principles
- Our overall objective is to continue to provide print solutions in response to our clients’ requirements using the most efficient and innovative print technologies available. Zodiac reprographics is fully committed to managing our operations to the highest possible standards and in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
- Our activities are managed by experienced and trained personnel, who receive every support from management in order to fulfil their responsibilities towards good quality workmanship and achievement of objectives and targets. We continually strive to meet the demands of our customers wherever possible, without compromising company policy or stated quality objectives and statutory/regulatory requirements.
We have established a Quality Management System and aim to achieve the following objectives:
- To implement systems and procedures to facilitate continual improvement within the Zodiac reprographics Management System and all aspects of our operations.
- To ensure that our company is customer-focused and responds to the needs and expectations of our customers.
- To ensure that our services are continually reviewed, improved and diversified.
- To continually evaluate new technologies and printing techniques in the current market place to ensure our competitive advantage.
- To ensure that we maintain a well trained and customer-focused workforce that continue to deliver the customer requirements on time and within budget.
- To ensure that this policy is understood, implemented and maintained by all persons working for and on behalf of Zodiac reprographics.
- To continue to innovate and increase efficiencies, precision and accuracy by working closely with our clients and independent third party institutions.
- We will publish the Quality Policy internally and communicate it to all employees. We will post the policy on our website, and will provide copies to interested parties on request.